Ending a Facebook conversation by liking the last...
if you ever feel embarrassed over something little...
Reblog if you get pissed off by your own hair.
Being normal is overrated.
I have a lot of clothes but I only wear like 5% of it and it looks like I have none and I refuse to wear the other 95% because I look ugly in them